View high resolution
LAWDDDDDD I can’t even believe how well these turned out. Super soft gluten-free lower-in-fat corn muffins. I’m going to bake this all the time now. Yaaaaaass.
Healthy Gluten-Free Corn Muffins
Okay, these are not your regular grainy and dry corn muffins. They are much more softer and as much as I hate using this word, moist. So good that it doesn’t need any spread. These are gluten-free, using coconut flour instead of regular flour.
1 cup corn meal
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3 Truvia packets (You can use 1/4 cup sugar or other sweeteners)
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tbsp coconut oil
As most of my directions, they are simple.
1. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.2. In a second bowl, whisk eggs. Add all wet ingredients.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry.
4. Grease muffin pan or use a non-stick pan.
5. Pour batter into muffin pan.
6. Bake in a preheated oven of 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. You can bake it more for it to be more dry or crustier.
Makes 5 regular size muffins and 12 mini muffins. Probably makes about 10 regular size muffins.